If you are in business but don’t want the responsibilities and additional cost & administrative burden of being a Director of a Limited Company, or maybe, your business is just starting out and is not of a size where Limited Company status is of benefit; then you may wish to establish your status with HMRC as a sole trader.
Please be aware that if you are working via a recruitment agency that you will be required to meet the Finance Act 2014 section 44 tests for self employment.
- Maximize your take home income compliantly
- Ability to send a substitute and real control over your business
- Ability to offset legitimate business expenses
- Quick and efficient set up
- Access to real qualified technical experts (ACCA, ACAEW)
- Proactive guidance from our technical experts as your business grows
- Regular reminders ensure that HMRC deadlines are never missed
- Year end Accounts
- Self Assessment tax returns, VAT where applicable
(Finance Act 2014 Section 44 dependent)