NumberMill was set up, specifically to meet the requirements of recruitment business’s supporting them with regard to financial, strategic and compliance matters.
This is a specialist area, that requires professionals who understand the commercial and compliance-related challenges of this fast-moving sector of workforce management.
Everyone in our business has been specifically selected as they are professional specialists with experience in recruitment and accountancy services.
Our CEO has held board level positions in a number of International, National and SME recruitment businesses. These insights make our service truly unique.
Qualified experts equals peace of mind – Consultants First!
The world of recruitment can be challenging, with constantly changing employment, agency and HMRC related legislation. You need to be assured that your advisers are suitably qualified, and specialists in the sector.
Our business is run by specialists who have on average, seven years of professional training each, and unusually have been both supplier and buyers of professional services in the recruitment sector, so they truly understand your recruitment business challenges.
- IR35 specialists both Public and Private Sector
- Management team combined experience of more than 35 years in the recruitment and outsourcing sectors
- Unique multi-relationships with both leading accountants and legal advisers
- Specifically developed and independently reviewed compliant contracts & documentation
- Our compliance Consultancy – allows our specialists to stand side by side with you, in front of your clients, helping to reassure them, and differentiating you from your competitors.
- FCSA Accredited – the only accreditation that is independently reviewed and the results shared with HMRC. www.fcsa.org.uk
“Thank you very much for my furlough payment, not to mention all the work that has gone into getting it for me!”
“Thank you for all you’ve done regarding the Furlough payments! You guys are worth the weight in gold. Best payroll company ever!”