NumberMill was set up, specifically to meet the requirements of recruitment business’s for support with regard to the pace of recruitment, volume workforce management, financial, strategic and compliance affairs.
For recruiters, there are several accounting services required for healthy business growth which benefit from specialist support. The pace of recruitment far outstrips that of many other sectors and the regulatory framework is more nuanced and complex than general high street accountants are prepared for.
This combined with the specific cash flow challenges, particularly for temp and contract agencies, is why NumberMill specialise in this sector.
Having accessible accountants in your corner who understand how your sector works and can get straight to work streamlining your financial processes and maximising shareholder value has been a game changer for recruitment businesses transferring their accounting services to NumberMill.
Such relevant services include but not limited to:
1. Bookkeeping: This involves maintaining a business’s financial records, including invoicing, tracking expenses, and reconciling bank statements.
2. Taxation: This involves preparing and filing tax returns, advising on tax planning, and dealing with tax enquiries and disputes.
3. Financial reporting: This involves preparing financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit & loss, and cash flow statements, to provide a snapshot of a business’s financial health.
4. Payroll: This involves managing a company’s employee payroll, including calculating and processing salaries, tax, and other deductions.
5. Management accounting: This involves providing management with the crucial information they need to make informed business decisions, such as budgeting, cost analysis, and performance evaluation on a regular basis i.e. monthly or quarterly.
6. Financing: This involves advising on financial matters related to business transactions, such as acquisitions, disposals and raising finance.
As part of your onboarding process with NumberMill, our accounting team will discuss what issues keep you awake at night and build a service package around what matters to you.
Looking to move accountants?
Should you know anyone who you would like to refer, please send their contact details through email@example.com
Call us on: 0333 121 2001 to speak to one of our experienced team member.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.