NumberMill was set up, specifically to meet the requirements of recruitment business’s for support with regard to the pace of recruitment, volume workforce management, financial, strategic and compliance affairs.
During these times of financial uncertainty, we have seen an increase in requests for credit control support.
In the past, we have offered this exclusively to our Back Office clients but are pleased to announce NumberMill Credit Control is now available as a standalone service!
With years of experience and positive feedback from our clients, we welcome any enquiries from businesses looking to outsource their credit control functions.
Key Features include but not limited to:
– Service provided confidentially in your company’s name
– Working under your agreed payment terms
– Embodying your company’s culture when engaging with customers
– Managing debtors allocation and reconciliations
– Providing weekly up-to-date statement of accounts, proactively liaising with customers regarding approaching due dates
– Expert chasing to ensure payments are received on time in line with terms
– Seamless integration of credit insurance and limit management
– Invoice discounting/factoring processing and management where relevant
A well-managed credit control system ensures your invoices are paid on time, freeing your credit limits to place more contractors and boost your margins.
Establishing a good payment history for your client is essential to accessing the larger limits required for the strongest opportunities.
We blend seamlessly into your business, freeing you from the delicate process of extracting and assigning payment from your clients so you can focus on what you do best.
Enter your details below for a personalised quotation!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.